FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Oi! What's going on, eh?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Guardians Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madpixel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:28 am    Post subject: Oi! What's going on, eh? Reply with quote

Surprised I still remembered my login info after two years... lol...

What's happenin TG? Here's an update since my last visit/contact:

I left WoW around late 2006... focused on getting my Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, which I now have. I also played on private WoW servers off and on with some old friends and ended up running into a few people from Illidan on WoWscape... one of which was a former member of Hell Crew. Since then, I have been working on my web design/development skills, keeping up with the latest technology, and playing various other games. Right now I mainly play Counter-Strike: Source and Team Fortress 2 with my clan, CmG (Casual Mature Gamers). Other games I play on occasion are Spore, Far Cry 2, NFS: Undercover, and Fallout 3.

My current system specs:
Antec 900 Case
Corsair 620W PSU
EVGA nForce 780i SLI motherboard
Core 2 Quad Q6700 2.66Ghz CPU
4GB A-DATA DDR2 800Mhz memory
BFG GeForce GTX 280 video card
WD 300GB Velociraptor HDD (primary)
Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 500GB HDD (storage)

Not a bad setup... runs almost all games at maximum settings except Crysis ofc...

I did manage to pick up WAR a couple months ago and played it for a few weeks, but ended up not having anyone (fun) to play with... only Donnerschlag and Stellvia (if you remember them from Letum Turmalis). I played a Bright Wizard and an Archmage, both of which were quite fun. Levelling up a healer in WAR is nowhere near as difficult as it was in WoW. But it seems to me it would be much more fun to play WAR with a guild of people I have played with before... so if yall would like me to start playing again, let me know. I will roll whatever career you need most. Of course I will not be playing under the name Madpixel anymore...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Guardians Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: